How to inspect magnetic lifter 1 ton before using?
- You must observe the working environment.
- Danger or crushing due to lack of space. There is a danger of crushing due to clearances that are too small at the load pick-up path, and at the load drop-off point.
- Ensure that there are no people in the working area.
- Never linger or pass under the loading.
- Never in the environments that are subject to explosion, or where there is exposure to salt, acid,toxic, or alkaline substances.
- Temperature range from -10℃ to +80℃.
- Rust, dirt, burrs and other protrusions must be removed from the surface of the load.
- The weight and size of loads should be in the load capacity.
CSmag magnetic lifter 1 ton can load the steel flat material thickness 20mm, load capacity 1000kg, and diameter of round steel material 450mm, load capacity 500kg.
Don’t forget the weight of magnetic lifter itself.
- Vertical lifting and lowering f non-guided loads, can’t horizontal lifting.
- Inspect the magnetic lifter whether in good performance.
- Make sure that only suitable specialized worker can perform with and on the load lifting magnet.
Safety is first concern and extremely important during the loading.
CSmag magnetic lifter 1 ton little weight and high perform of safety and competitive price, welcomed in the lifting markets.